1. Made of silica gel, it has high anti‑corrosion and abrasion resistance, and is durable.
2. Good airtightness, has the characteristics of waterproof, moisture‑proof and oil‑resistant.
3. With stainless steel probe, for making temperature measurement faster and more sensitive.
4. Simple structure, anti‑interference, small error, and has long service life, you can use it for a long time.
5. Widely used in various industries such as petroleum, water conservancy, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, environmental protection, etc.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type:K Type Thermocouple
Material: Silica Gel
Index number: K
Temperature Measurement Range: 0-200℃
Probe Material: Stainless Steel
Probe Size: Approx. 5x30mm/0.2x1.2in (DiameterxLength)
Wire: Approx. 0.2mm/0.008in (the surface is soft silicone, 2 strand wires and 7 strand copper wires)
Terminal: U-shaped terminal
The basic principle of thermocouple temperature measurement: 2 conductors of different materials or semiconductors A and B are welded together to form a closed loop. When there is a temperature difference between the two attachment points 1 and 2 of conductor A and B, the two The phenomenon of generating electromotive force and forming a current in the loop is called the thermoelectric effect. Thermocouples use this effect to work.
Application: Thermocouples are widely used in various enterprises and institutions such as petroleum, water conservancy, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, environmental protection, etc., to achieve temperature measurement and direct contact with the measured object.
1 x K Type Thermocouple